Title: Finance Assistant
Company Name: CGC Recruitment
Job Location: Sydney NSW,
Employment Status: Full time
CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering, property and design space.
You will be joining a worldwide leader in engineering and technical consulting. They take pride in the work they deliver, consistently live by their company values.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- QuickBooks and Xero Bank Reconciliations.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliation by investigating discrepancies and reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Accounts processing invoices including compiling lists and arranging payments.
- Expense claims check and upload onto Quickbooks.
- Investigate and manage unknown payments on company credit cards to determine the nature of expense and chase tax receipt.
- Assist with populating the overdue invoice tracker and distribute to Managers. Assist with credit control process.
- Assist Business Administration with setting jobs/ projects up including setting up project codes on QuickBooks, checking existing project codes and assigning them to the right cost centre / business stream.
- Manage new supplier and payee set up.
- Support the Finance Manager by reporting on rechargeable expenses to the client so they are included on Monthly Invoices.
- Support Finance Manager with COS project allocation journals.
- Set up new employees with DEXT log in for expenses
- Has worked as a Finance Manager position prior 3+ years
- Passion for Finance and Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven history in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Technically Savvy.