Title: Operations Coordinator
Company Name: Pier One Sydney Harbour
Job Location: Sydney NSW,
Employment Status: Full time
Are you curious, outgoing and warm with a touch of playfulness? Pier One Sydney Harbour is looking for you, someone with a passion for guests! We embody an ethos where mind-blowing service comes from your personality and style, not from a hotel manuscript.
With no two guests being alike, our service style reflects this. We believe in delivering mind-blowing services, tailored to the unique needs of our guests.
Perks and Rewards:
- Discounts on hotel rooms within the Marriott International group.
- Fantastic flexible working policy.
- Discounts on food & beverage, including our hatted restaurant - The Gantry
- Support and abide with the Pier One Sydney Harbor Hotel LSOP’s
- Coordinate with the Culinary team to ensure menus are up to date and accurate
- Produce weekend arrivals list for welcome cards and amenity tracing
- Requisitions for all recruitment
- Maintain professional relationship with suppliers.
- Keep a tracking system on and respond to guest feedback in timely manner
- Assist Reception and Food and Beverage outlets during peak times.
- Assist with on boarding requests, SAM and assignment of online learnings
Skills, Education and Experience:
- A genuinely warm & welcoming demeanor.
- Personable communication skills.
- Display a growth mindset and display initiative.
- You are reliable and flexible with the ability to work various shifts
Join our team by clicking apply today!
Please note full AU working rights are required and only suitably experienced candidates will be contacted for interviews. No agency assistance is required at this time.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have customer service experience?What's your expected hourly rate?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?How many years' experience do you have as an administration coordinator?